The MST3 (Minimalist Sideband Transceiver version 3) is an inexpensive and easy to build SSB QRP transceiver board kit.
The kit contains everything needed to build the transceiver board. All you need to add is a VFO, a case and a handful of controls and connectors.
See the Shop page for pricing and availability.
Construction manual: MST3 manual
Features: 1. Plug-in band filters for single band operation on 80M, 40M 20M or 17M.
2. Sensitive Superhetrodyne receiver using a 10MHz crystal filter.
3. Nominal 5W output.
4. CW operation using tone method.
5. Microphone amplifier accepts standard low impedance dynamic or Electret microphone with selectable on-board bias resistor.
6. LED transmit power and modulation indicator, or use optional LED S meter.
7. TDA7052A IC for speaker.
8. Very effective audio AGC.
9. New Intelligent Tone Module (ITM) provides good quality sinewave tones for testing and CW operation.
10. LSB/USB switch.
11. Reverse polarity protection using on-board MOSFET.